Dangerous Games, Book One
Tech prodigy SAGE PETERS and her father are the top private investigators in New York City, and Sage has a problem. She’s in lust with the subject of their investigation: the gorgeous con-artist and thief, RYDER THORNE.
One night while they’re collecting undercover footage of Ryder, her father is shot in a hit-gone-wrong. When a threat from an unknown assailant looms over them all, Sage reluctantly agrees to help Ryder discover who is behind the attack.
As Sage and Ryder attempt to gather evidence, there’s no escape from the hit squad that seems to follow them wherever they go, or from their growing feelings for each other. Once the bullets start flying, Sage has to decide whether she’s willing to give the beautiful con artist a chance to win her heart…and how far she’ll go to save the people she loves.
Awards in 2017
- Finalist in RWA Kiss of Death’s Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense (Single Title Romantic Mystery/Suspense)
Awards in 2016
- 1st in Chicago-North RWA’s Fire and Ice Contest (Romantic Suspense)
- 1st in Valley Forge RWA’s Sheila Contest (Romantic Suspense)
- 1st in Utah RWA’s Great Beginnings Contest (Romantic Suspense)
- 2nd in OCC RWA’s Orange Rose Contest (Romantic Suspense)
- 2nd in San Francisco Area RWA’s Heart to Heart Contest (Contemporary)
- 3rd in Virginia RWA’s Fool for Love Contest (Long Contemporary)
- 3rd in Central Ohio Fiction Writers’ Ignite the Flame Contest (Romantic Suspense)
Learn about Dangerous Games Book Two, The Mercenary.
Learn about Dangerous Games Book Three, The Mastermind.
Learn more about the Dangerous Games series.